IGNOU BEGC-111 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT JANUARY 2022
IGNOU BEGC-111 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT JANUARY 2022 ENGLISH MEDIUM
|TITLE NAME||BEGC-111 Solved Assignment 2022 ENGLISH MEDIUM|
|SERVICE TYPE||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/PDF)|
|COURSE||Bachelor’s Honours Degree Programme (English) (BAEGH )|
|PRODUCT||ASSIGNMENT OF BEGC-111 2022 (IGNOU)|
|SUBMISSION DATE||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Sessions: Jan & July 2022
This assignment is split up into three sections: A, B and C.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Explain the following with reference to the context:
1. I wonder if it hurts to live –
And if They have to try –
And whether – could They choose between –
It would not be – to die –
2. The language I speak
Becomes mine, its distortions, its queerness
All mine, mine alone. It is half English, half
Indian, funny perhaps, but it is honest,
It is as human as I am human, don’t
3. You need no book, Rasha Sundari
no paper or pen either
you have the black, smudgy kitchen wall
for your magical scribbles
lines, ellipses, curves
all of them your secret codes for
a whole new world.
4. When some day in distant parts she dwells
Where what the people be like! I know not,
Will they awaken her on gentle, mellow sounds?
Or, will they, I misgive, snatch her sleep away?
5. What are the issues that Mary Wollstonecraft touches upon?
6. Comment on the changed perspective in Chandrabhati’s Ramayana.
7. How does Ambai critique patriarchy in her story?
8. Can The Yellow Wallpaper be described as self-confessional literature? Elaborate.
9. How does Sunlight on a Broken Column reflect the society of that time and place?
10. What do you think women’s writing seeks to express?