IGNOU BEGC-106 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT JANUARY 2022
IGNOU BEGC-106 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2022 ENGLISH MEDIUM
|TITLE NAME||BEGC-106 Solved Assignment 2022 ENGLISH MEDIUM|
|SERVICE TYPE||Solved Assignment (Soft Copy/PDF)|
|COURSE||Bachelor’s Honours Degree Programme (English) (BAEGH )|
|SESSION||For January 2022 Session|
|PRODUCT||ASSIGNMENT OF BEGC-106 2022 (IGNOU)|
|SUBMISSION DATE||For June Examination: 30th April
For December Examination: 31st October
Assignment January 2022 Session
Answer all questions.
1. Write short notes in about 200 words each:
(ii) Popular Culture and America
(iii) Crime Fiction
(iv) Mah Jong
Answer the following in about 300 words each:
1. Comment on the various genres of Popular Literature.
2. What is a literary canon?
3. Do you think that mass media and technology have a role to play in extending the
understanding of the canon?
4. Discuss the chess motif in Through the Looking Glass.
Answer the following questions in about 800 words each:
1. Write an essay discussing important issues in popular literature.
2. Would it be correct to say that Ruskin Bond and Vishal Bhardwaj’s The Blue Umbrella is a
children’s story for adults. Do you agree?
3. Trace the development of children’s literature.
4. Examine the theme of gender and space in Shyam Selvudurai’s Funny Boy.
5. Explain the significance of the framed narrative in the Bhimayana.